Home

Star Wars: Rogue Squadron 3D Editor Request

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have got 22 signatures already. Thanks again to everybody who supported the Petition, signed it and spread the word about it. Another famous website http://www.xwlegacy.net posted a note about it. Email message about our Petition has been sent to Julian Eggebrecht of Factor5 and Darrell Rodrigues of LucasArts. Although many are sceptic, I believe that we can :)

Join us! We need you now!

• 2 weeks later...

One of the developers of Star Wars: Rogue Squadron, Texture Artist, Buddy Hannon, former LucasArts team member signed the petition wishing us good luck. We have got 32 signatures now. Thanks again to everybody who supported the Petition by signing it and spreading the word about it. Join us! We need you now!

Please spread the word about it and call your networks to sign it. What I plan is to send an article about it to some online gaming magazine e.g. IGN.com? What do you think about this?

• 1 month later...
It's not going to happen. Abandon hope.
Thanks for support ;) Unbelieveable, but PetitionOnline.com is under attack. It is confirmed by Kevin Matthews of Artifice, Inc:

We do know, as I'm sorry to say, that PetitionOnline has been inaccessible since Friday morning, making this already our worst outage in nearly ten years of petition hosting, and it is still ongoing. A basic discussion of the DDoS attack being waged against us is posted here: http://www.designcommunity.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=28380 Even though our servers are and have been running fine, and the data on them is safe, they remain temporarily unreachable over the Internet due to this attack.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived