Home

Oh My God.

obi

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know, right? Heck, I asked if anyone remembered me, and I don't even remember me....

*comes wandering in clueless and for some reason, soaking wet*

it happened so fast! Idon't really remember anything......something about.....getting a real job and going to college......it's all a blur after that =(

lol, how have you been, leXX? How's my favorite female brit? :D

What the hell, I vaguely remember you as a neckbeard in a Superman costume. Sup?

Rofl!!!!! I gave up my tights and cape. I figured out that I can't save the world after all. It's too much of a headache. And, it turns out, people do not want to be saved.

Man, I can't believe you guys are still around after all of this time! That is awesome, because I was going to have to hunt you down on the inet elsewhere if I couldn't find you guys here! Rhett's force abilities must have grown substantially! o.O

obi, so this is like your semi-annual visit, right? ;)

lol. How's it hangin, R9? You aren't overwhelmed with sheer awesomness and joy to see me? lol, jk. Good to see the oldies are still hanging around. You guys were the best. I was afraid that our dear swamp would be over-ran by newbs and the old generation would be dead. =P

Y'know, I'm not sure if you were around when I frequented these forums more...frequently. I vaguely remember some "obi-wan" on these forums. I used to go by MajinRevan.

Nonetheless, welcome back.

- PR-0927

He used to go by obi-wan13. Ring any bells?

Archived