Home

Now playing

RoxStar

Post your current favorite songs or artists!

I just saw Less Than Jake over the weekend at the Chicago House of Blues so I've been binging them quite a bit recently.

Less Than Jake - For the Rest of My Life

This thread should also be used to converse about music and recommend artists.

In pretty much the worst timing ever, I will be missing the Elton John and Billy Joel concert this May because I'm going away all summer for an internship. So needless to say they are two of my favs, especially Elton.

I've dug Chris Cornell's voice since I heard You Know My Name but never looked into his other stuff till a while ago when I got his solo album "Carry On" and recently Audioslave's "Audioslave". So I've been playing both of those quite a bit recently and will probably get his new solo album "Scream" soon enough.

Here's my last.fm profile to see what else I like: http://www.last.fm/user/SlaaneshPrince

• 2 weeks later...

RoxStar, you and Groovy and I need to get together and go to some awesome House of Blues event sometime.

I wanted to see Skillet at House of Blues, but couldn't work out my schedule to get free. I'll have to catch them somewhere else this summer. I really want to see Within Temptation, Evanescence (if they're still touring), and Lacuna Coil at a concert sometime--I'm betting it'd be a great time.

Watson's been listening to the 90's recently, and Failure in particular.

I recently just got back into Breaking Benjamin but throw down with My Chemical Romance

No offense, but I looked at the post's date when I read that. :p

But since it's not a joke, have the worst cover ever:

Creed
You should look up Alter Bridge, if you haven't already. Three band members of Creed play in the band, and they're amazing, in my opinion. Check out their album "Blackbird", which is also
. Great stuff! :)

At the moment, I'm listening to 10 Years (Especially the song "Russian Roulette"), Celldweller (Amazing blend of different genres - all done by one man!) and The Subs (Belgian Electro).

I'm also obsessed by finding remixes of pop songs these days, after hearing Bimbo Jones' remix of Pink's "So What?".

Edit: Oh, and I forgot to mention Airbourne, which I listen to pretty often as well. An Australian Pub Rock band, which sounds just like AC/DC. :)

Archived