Home

Filefront no longer 'indefinitely suspended'

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, that was an interesting turn of events.

I hope this means that the new management will finally start making updates to FileFront. Their interface has not been changed in a long time, and I think it needs some work, along with some backend updates as well.

I'm glad FileFront is not going away. (I had to re-download all of my files anyway due to a hard drive loss. Now I have everything again but on TWO hard drives!)

I'm also glad that the trolls stuck their heads out at the "end of FileFront" so they could neatly separated from their bodies by Shem's lightsaber. Heh.

Unfortunately, Shem's prediction about the pending files was correct.

If any of you sent in files to be reviewed before the 'shut down' and they didn't go up on the site, unfortunately you will need to resubmit them, as they were removed from the server.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Unfortunately, Shem's prediction about the pending files was correct.
I was wondering about that. I hate to see my guess be correct, but given how buggy OPS is and the repairs that need to be made, I'm not a bit surprised.

I'm still wondering about the mirroring of the files when we review and validate the mod submissions once the resubmissions start coming in. It may not transfer at the moment until more bugs are worked out.

Feel free to make a news announcement about that if you would like Marius.

Everything on the end of we the lowly members seems fine, GTA.

I too am very happy to see that everything has worked out in our favour, and that FF will remain. Who knows? I may even post there every so often now...

Good to hear.

Though for now I have all the mods and stuff I ever needed or wanted. ;)

...well, except those sims 2 megaman and naruto mods which were never there to begin with. :lol:

So this means I can come back and comment and stuff? My acct. and passwords are all good?

As SW01 pointed out, everything on the member end is fine.

The mod upload system is now bug free, and we're accepting files as normal. :)

Now that FF is back, I hope they get to this. In the profile of each member on the sub sites, it says change username and password. But right next to it says (coming soon). And it never has. I hope they get to that again in the future now that FF is fully functional again.

I tell ya that is just amazing how fast things were taken care of. And here I thought that if FF was bought out it'd be some time before we got the official word. I'm glad I was wrong.

Archived