Home

I Am New

kirk_is_pwn

um. arrogant? no sir. absolute scientific fact, yes. i am indeed the baddest dude in all the land. lol.

He's right, you know. I once seen him battle 450 battle droids with a lightsaber, fight his way out of a nest of nasty naboo hornets, save the palace from certain destruction-by-tidal wave, and then get raised from the dead...........

Wait.......that was ME.........

I have no evidence of his awesomeness. We demand proof, sir! >=(

learn to spell ya godless hick ****

while you were busy bragging about yourself, i was doing your mom...again

she is a filthy filthy ****mongering ********

learn your place boy or i will rain fire down upon you like you've never thought possible

I will massacre you!

and upon ur unworthy head i will rain down seal pups. for they are the mightiest of all pups. and when this rain of infantile sea dwelling mammals is falling upon u i shall steal ur mind. . .because im a reptilian, from nibiru. and im gonna take over the world. FEMA

and upon ur unworthy head i will rain down seal pups. for they are the mightiest of all pups. and when this rain of infantile sea dwelling mammals is falling upon u i shall steal ur mind. . .because im a reptilian, from nibiru. and im gonna take over the world. FEMA

so youre what...13 and never have intentions of getting laid?

seriously kids, don't sniff glue

CURSE YOU FEMA REPTILIAN!

I'LL KILL YOU WHERE YOU STAND!......or sit.......or hover......whatever you do, the point is.......I'LL KILL YOU WHERE YOU (however you get around)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:fist:

Archived