Home

Your opinions

MysticSpade

nice IG, if i recall we did a few together a long time ago. i thought about doin it like that but it's not exactly to my liking. i like a simple design or a stylised one.

Yeah, I vaguely recall that too. :)

I'd go with the simple one.

nice IG, if i recall we did a few together a long time ago. i thought about doin it like that but it's not exactly to my liking. i like a simple design or a stylised one.

Simple is more chic now. Thanks, Apple!

Also do you still drive imports and mod them up like crazy? :p

• 3 weeks later...

I looked at number two and thought the same exact thing that IG ended up doing. If you're gonna do a simple filter in Photoshop, should at least select the part you want and filter it, saving the faces of the peeps.

Also, I swear, what's with people and FF VII? I played it on my PC like three years ago and it just bored me to tears.

i still like imports yes, but lately i have been wasting my time on a 91 firebird with a 454. fuel pump was aparently wired wrong when i got the car and just fried my entire wiring harness.

No fusable link? er... never mind if it was wired wrong, then chances of them making a smart move like a fusable link are out.

I think you kind had to be there. I do think Advent Children was dang cool though.

Yeah, was thinking that... I've heard the arguments of "strange" fandom like FFVII. If you weren't there when it was in it's prime, you'll have an incredibly hard time gaining sympathy the more time has passed. So yeah, I guess I should have just assumed that.

:)

Anyway I never did comment on the signs...

#1 has excellent focus and detials. Very sharp and neat. I'd be proud to have it. OR to call it my work if I was you.

#2 mmm...Purdy! If you saturated the colors just a bit in the original before the lensing blur effect it would look even purdier. Also would be proud to call it my work.

I'll vouch for ya, MysticSpade.

I appreciate the break down GTA:

on the fuel pump situation, no the idiot hard wired the fuel pump directly to the battery. no fuse what-so-ever sux i know.

i use to be pretty good at the sigs around these parts i and a few others around at the time would vouch for me putting good quality work out there.

On the FF7 note:

You truly did have to be there. It was the first game that engrossed me and made me truly feel for the character, few games to this day have done this for me. Advent children was an awesome movie by any standards (outside of the american dub). To me its the best of the series now Crisis Core is also another game that made me feel for the main character.

few devs take this care to the story anymore and they wind up trying to hard and fail.

Did you guys see the Dante sig i did?

on the fuel pump situation, no the idiot hard wired the fuel pump directly to the battery. no fuse what-so-ever sux i know.

Dang... I'm a car guy, and a Chevy guy(in that order). I hate to hear when people do stupid things like that. Fusible link is a bare minimum. Relay, killswitch, safety kill(in the event of an accident), are all what I call a requirement when you have an electric pump.

I appreciate the break down GTA:

Hmm. Rough call indeed.

i use to be pretty good at the sigs around these parts i and a few others around at the time would vouch for me putting good quality work out there.
You haven't lost any touch you couldn't get back, from the looks of it.

On the FF7 note:

You truly did have to be there. It was the first game that engrossed me and made me truly feel for the character, few games to this day have done this for me. Advent children was an awesome movie by any standards (outside of the american dub). To me its the best of the series now Crisis Core is also another game that made me feel for the main character.

Hey, nothing wrong at all with a bit of sentimental value. Personal classics are always going to be classics to the individual--and to hell what anyone else says against it, right? Whilst I'm not as into the FF series as I suspect you might be, I certainly can jive with the notion "have to be there" when it's something one might call near-and-dear...if that makes any sense...

Archived