Dogs or cats?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Dogs or cats?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poll requested

Mod note: Request granted :)

I like 'em both actually, my neighbour used to have a dog back in my old house and he used to love me, so I picked up my love for dogs there.

If I had to own one, I'd pick a cat, they're cute, no-fuss and don't need a walk everyday.

I have equal love for both - I have two cats and a dog, all of whom I love equally. Cats may be cleaner, but they're more independent than a dog. With dogs, it's a more mutual thing - I look after him, and he looks after me - he's always at the end of my bed at night, watching over me, and he's there when I wake up.

As for kittens being cuter than puppies, that's a load of bull - this is my dog when he was a rescue pup (forgive the fact that it's a christmas pic - he was the face of a food drive a few days before we picked him up):

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
picture.php?albumid=100&pictureid=3081

Cats or Dogs, that is the question and the only answer iw dogs. By dogs I don’t mean those little posers that are really from the rodent family. No, I mean real dogs: Labradors, Beagles, Shetland Sheepdog, German Shepherds, Australian Cattle Dogs, Rottweilers and Akitas.

Cats are just too elitist for my taste.

I have to say Cats. Cats don't crush your legs when they jump up on your legs. Plus the purring can be rather soothing when compared to loud barking.

Most dogs don't sit on people's laps. Also, my dog won't leave me with puncture wounds, or scratch me should I move.

A cat sitting on an open staircase at head level is not a nice experience.

I say dogs, my dog is ridiculously happy, I mean, he absolutley loves everyone and everything, it's hilarious!:D The only way he'd hurt anything would be by accident. Reason being, he is a huge dog, you wouldn't want him on your lap, oh, that and he drools, which is awesome:D Dogs are the best!:D

I love both; my best friend just got this puppy Golden Retriever who just loves me, and I have this cat who only shows her love for me by laying on my lap whenever I'm sitting (shes laying on me right now)

I only hate dogs and cats whenever they annoy me excessively. My friend's dog just plain follows me around and jumps on me. My cat likes to soften (read: pound) on the distinguishing mark of my sex when I'm laying down. :(

I vote cats - I find their arrogance and elitism inspiring. :xp:

I find it interesting to watch my 14-year-old cat going on his daily walk around his 'territory' - he goes exactly the same way all the time - he has managed to wear a path into the grass! Yes, I too have had my fair share of scratches from him (his favourite game was to hide at the bottom of the stairs and pounce out to attack your foot...), but now he just sits by the fire and wanders about.

TBH, I love both, but;

Show spoiler
wallpaper_large_01.jpg

Nuff said.

Though, for sheer amazing grace, you have to give it to;

Show spoiler
cheetah-leaping.jpg

Beautiful. So is this.

Show spoiler
werewolf.jpg

Yes I like werewolves.

TBH, I love both, but;

Show spoiler
wallpaper_large_01.jpg

Nuff said.

Though, for sheer amazing grace, you have to give it to;

Show spoiler
cheetah-leaping.jpg

Beautiful. So is this.

Show spoiler
werewolf.jpg

Yes I like werewolves.

Archived