Home

Mapper at your disposal.

Ibanez

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

stunning and fantastic work Ibanez,the video was just amazing!the attention to detail and the lighting and the mood and ambience just screams out nar shadda hear me roar!Ibanez i did have a question a little off topic ,will you be finishing the other map you were doing?the one that was in the bowels i belive?that was looking fantastic as well.eagerly looking forward to your recreation of jk,again great work!

Oh, I'm sorry man, I didn't notice the little '1' in the top right corner! On other forums I go to, it pops up a message informing me whenever I have a new one, so I didn't realize I even had one. Checking now! :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There was something about the original Jedi Knight levels that despite the massive potential for lush, really creative environments, I was never able to get past the original layouts and really seize on those creative opportunities. I'm thrilled that you don't seem to have this problem. These are fantastic! I especially love the irrigation channels (that level gave me hell).

• 3 weeks later...

Archived