Home

Mapper at your disposal.

Ibanez

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Very nice. The vids on youtube you should use the original voice clips. You says its not possible? You just have to give credit where its due dont you? Cause I swear other mods have used the voice clips from the original game they're remaking. Plus I think it sounds better having Jason Court who played Kyle in DF2 than your voice no offence intended man lol.

Very nice. The vids on youtube you should use the original voice clips. You says its not possible? You just have to give credit where its due dont you? Cause I swear other mods have used the voice clips from the original game they're remaking. Plus I think it sounds better having Jason Court who played Kyle in DF2 than your voice no offence intended man lol.

That's pretty much been my understanding. We've used the original voice clips from Dark Forces for our mod.

Ibanez, great work, as always. I'm assuming that last shot is the power generator behind the Katarn house (it's been a LONG time since I've played that level and it seems to have changed, visually, quite a bit)?

That's pretty much been my understanding. We've used the original voice clips from Dark Forces for our mod.

Ibanez, great work, as always. I'm assuming that last shot is the power generator behind the Katarn house (it's been a LONG time since I've played that level and it seems to have changed, visually, quite a bit)?

Yea which is why Id love to see the original voice clips in the mod.

You would be correct. He changed it abit which I think makes more sense the way hes done it. The original seemed more just towards navigating thru it where as the remake seems like a actual place and something to get thru.

Good job there.

Yeah the original was just a bunch of inexplicably electrified acid. In my version, a waste pipe has split open (you can see it spilling waste (my own custom .efx! ;) ) in the shot), and an exposed set of broken wires is electrifying it. The whole area has more or less fallen into disrepair since the Tuskens took over, and I'm trying to convey that.

Archived