Home

Mapper at your disposal.

Ibanez

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stunning and fantastic work Ibanez,the video was just amazing!the attention to detail and the lighting and the mood and ambience just screams out nar shadda hear me roar!Ibanez i did have a question a little off topic ,will you be finishing the other map you were doing?the one that was in the bowels i belive?that was looking fantastic as well.eagerly looking forward to your recreation of jk,again great work!

Oh, I'm sorry man, I didn't notice the little '1' in the top right corner! On other forums I go to, it pops up a message informing me whenever I have a new one, so I didn't realize I even had one. Checking now! :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There was something about the original Jedi Knight levels that despite the massive potential for lush, really creative environments, I was never able to get past the original layouts and really seize on those creative opportunities. I'm thrilled that you don't seem to have this problem. These are fantastic! I especially love the irrigation channels (that level gave me hell).

• 3 weeks later...