Home

TSL The Blackguard mod

Drunkside

THE BLACKGUARD MOD

BGsymbol.jpg

Finally made my first wip. This will be my first big mod, consisting of some reused areas, a quest and lots of BG items including "corrupted blades", which will be upgradeable lightsabers(all kinds are made, normal, double and short, read further for screens).

All items are now ready, and im ready to start making areas. I actually did already get one almost ready when i realised it was the wrong module i was editing, so that will have to be made again from a scratch...

If anyone wants to have their items included with this mod s/he should PM me a download link for the files and ill check if i think its fitting.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cause i like randomness. Chaos=randomness, Blackguard=warrior of chaos. Ive decided that i will first model all the melee weapons just in gmax and then start importing them to the game. After that ill model the lightsabers and make them upgradeable, and finally, skin the armors(robe and heavy armor propably, or possibly a jal shey).

Something you people have been eagerly awaiting(so it seems, no posts here other than mine): An update! Ive made some progress, the melee weapons are imported into the game. And since little babies, as they cant read, like pictures i decided to make them happy.

b4b27d8e0b5d3b612f7a36007a07f19f84825afd.png

a6a6e6a265bf3298c79881479499449f16c1e908.png

861cd03d9611f04ef4b8c513d549cbc28f77e289.png

I would also like to point out to the moderators that i dont like posting many times in a row, but people wont notice edits.

Multiple posts are fine, even 'bumps' as long as they are an 'update' and not a simple bump.

And those weapons look cool. :thumbsup: -RH

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so as maybe some of you non existing followers of this thread know, ivebeen having some trouble getting the lightsaber blade work. I got a fun idea today: lets try something Jesus said a long time ago: If the machine cannot do it for you, do it for machine! Or was it buddha... Anyway, i did the pivot point setting by hand and it worked on the first try. So here is something to look at, dear imaginary beings! You thought i had quit didnt you:p

d71c25dd295dcbf4b9484e2d1ccaad4c7c85c7f7.png

Ärrjaaaah im back again, and with a picture this time. Light brass knuckles:

e7cbc09283f3ec9194fd6a7a4dbb316048a3a05d.png

These will probably be used by a evil blackguard-assassin-chick :xp:

Of course the player will be able to create shorties just as well as the normal and double bladed corrupted blades.

Ärrjaaaah im back again, and with a picture this time. Light brass knuckles:

e7cbc09283f3ec9194fd6a7a4dbb316048a3a05d.png

These will probably be used by a evil blackguard-assassin-chick :xp:

Of course the player will be able to create shorties just as well as the normal and double bladed corrupted blades.

Wow I have no idea how you done that, but it looks cool.:bounce1:

It actually looks good with all the anims (exept for the "use lightsaber on door"- animation, which looks like crap, and flourish which includes real bad self-mutilation :xp: ), i have been testing the animations for a while now, pausing the game in action to see clipping and stuff, and it works quite well. Next up is the boring work again, getting all the colors in game. Then getting the double blades in game, and after that i gotta figure out how to make them upgradeable. Once that is done, ill make the armors, and if everything goes well there might even be a little surprise coming:xp:

Another little update here: I decided to make the different corrupted blades´ stat bonuses in this way: Short gives ab, normal gives ac and double does extra damage. Actually they all do a little extra damage, but the double does the most. This is both good for the players and the mod itself, as you will get to fight first three apprentices, one str based melee with a double bladed, one sneaky assassin with the shorties and finally a force user armed with a single saber, dueling and the feat that adds wis modifier to ac (hopefully making him a hard target). After those you get to fight their master, who is a freaking hybrid dude. Or would be if he was alive... *spooky laughter*

Thanks, but there probably wont be much to look at here in the coming days as i have to learn making the sabers upgradeable at the same time im actually doing it. Ill hopefully get tainas replacer tool soon too so i can start to work on the main bad guy.

Archived