Home

TSL The Blackguard mod

Drunkside

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks nice! Suspiciously like a cult hood. Need I be suspicious of you Drunkside?:lol:

Ehh... yhhh... hmmmh... Shh dont let anyone know and i wont have to kill you! :xp:

R2, I didnt quite understand what you meant by that:p What was ugly? The light armor?

Now all the items that will be included in this mod are ready. Im going to do a little side project, im gonna replace the basic lightsaber models in (at least) K1, maybe K2 too if my brain can take all the mdlops work before dying... And the next thing im going to make for this mod is the areas, which i dont yet know how to make. I will have to learn that along the way while making them. So what im aiming for with this post is that even though there may not be posts here for the next couple of weeks it doesnt mean that ive given up on the BG mod.

Hmm i want to make the actual mod myself for practise, but ye gave me an idea: Does anyone want some of their items included in the mod? Im soon ready with the saber replacement mod i told about here and i can start making modules.

Sure do that.

And i forgot to mention this yesterday or whenever it was i posted last time... I will look at every item sent to me, but im not going to use really low class stuff. So if someone wants DECENT items included in the mod then feel free to either drop me a pm or tell about it here. I dont want a horde of 5 min wepon models and "colorify" armor skins, so please dont send anything like that. Exept if you think it succeeded well, of course:xp: Ive made a lot of 5 min models myself, but i think most are just fine :p Keep this in mind.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok... A little setback has occured with the first module. I was using a wrong module... And i have to do it all again now. Well, I think ill get to that soon, meanwhile if anyone else wants to have their items in the mod then be my guest and PM me a download link.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay im back in business :xp: I hit sort of a modders block when i realised that the area i had been editing was a wrong one, and couldnt bring myself to start over again. Until this week :p I have almost all the files edited that i need to edit for the first area, exept for placeables, so i think we are gonna get a picture of my first ever modified area. Just dont exept too much, as im not the best texturer there is and i wanted to keep the same dantooine feel for this area as the basic dantooine areas have. So basically what will be changed is the level of the lighting and skymaps, more kickass changes will be applied with the new placeables that im planning to make.

More to come later:xp:

Did a little "side project" when renaming the module files started to affect my mental stability in a very negative way (ever pressed ctrl+v too many times? ). Its not really a side project as it is a part of the mod i was going to do anyway but not quite yet... So i present to you, THE ENTRANCE TO THE TOMB/TRAINING FACILITY:

luolaedest.jpg

luolasivulta.jpg

luolaylhlt.jpg

Im actually kinda proud of the model :xp: Didnt bother texturing the roof very much since no one is gonna see it. The walls are based on a modified korriban texture which im going to use for the tomb too (though not exactly that, ill make a new one when its needed so i can create some variety. Everything is grey, but its completely intentional as i want the whole place to look depressing and old as hell :D

Because of my great success with this one i think ill make some more placeables next :xp:

Placeable number 2. Or at least the model :p Its a cliff that the Bg mained hundreds of years ago for the dark grey rock they used to build the facility.

bgrock.jpg

The rest of the new placeables will probably be just small pieces of broken walls and such, hardly worth posting pictures of them here.

Heh im still struggling a bit with the module but i think it will be in a condition that i can show it in a few days. After that I will of course have to really make placeables of these models as they are now just gmax models, but i dont think it will be much of a problem, especially with glovemasters walkmesh tutorial.

Heh even though i said i would work on the model i couldnt do it since i spent the whole last week recording our first song with my band... And then i decided to make yet another placeable model. Its just a plane really that i will use to make the vision cave-model look very different from what it is... But i just loved the texture so i wanted to show it to you too :xp:

lattia.jpg

I just now noticed the hood mods you made back in May for the models, that damn thing looks spectacular. Those hoods really remind me of our medieval age and I think it fits the time period for KoTOR too.

I don't care what anybody say's, I like it.

Oh, and the models you just made are not too bad either, so keep up the good work. (two thumbs up )

Archived