• Fate/Destiny
    • Some undefined superpower that's not God/A God/Gods
    • Coincidence
    • Don't be daft - nothing is true until it's proven
    • Don't know
    • Yoda

so. poll says it all really.

tell me. i'm curious. and nosey.

PS i put this here rather than kavars because there's not much to debate - people believe what they believe. plus, i thought this place needed a break from birthday threads, obituaries and x vs x threads.

PPS i went for 'don't be daft. nothing... blah blah blah'. i put that one in specially for me, but feel free to use it also.

PPPS i just realised i forgot to put 'The Force' as an option. consider Yoda as the Force if you wish. or, if wish you, as the hairy-eared one would say

I picked option 1.

A little story for ya-

Ahem... There once was a man who's name escapes me at the moment. He was the 6th man I believe to walk on the moon and the first to drive a vehicle on it. When he arrived he gazed down upon the earth and all it's beauty. He then decided that it was out of the question that a word such as ours could be made by mere chance. He knew then that it must have been the work of some divine being.

Well fellers... This is sorta what I believe.

I voted Don't be daft, but everyone knows the answer is 42. That and you didn't really specify what the Question was. Why wasn't 42 an option?

Yea so I say let-eth there be a '42' option!

And so it was that 42 shall now be an option...

Yeah I suck at that kind of talk... so bite me! :xp:

I chose the first option.........for instance, what Fish quoted. There's too much good in the world for there to be no God. I've had my own encounters as well that have bound my Faith, but anyway, that's what I chose, I don't expect many to agree with me, but that is what I believe.

I chose the first option.........for instance, what Fish quoted. There's too much good in the world for there to be no God. I've had my own encounters as well that have bound my Faith, but anyway, that's what I chose, I don't expect many to agree with me, but that is what I believe.

Option 1 would be my 'real life' answer too. I just rarely take these kind of polls seriously since it tends to turn into a 'let's mock each other' flame war.

Option 1 would be my 'real life' answer too. I just rarely take these kind of polls seriously since it tends to turn into a 'let's mock each other' flame war.

Yes, true, that does often happen I notice. But this one has good intentions I think, heh, the force is cool too:D

Archived