Wolfen

Sound memory manager started

Loading dll file ui.

Failed to load dll, looking for qvm.

Loading vm file vm/ui.qvm.

Failed.

Shutting down OpenGL subsystem

VM_Create on UI failed

Been getting this error for a while, I've tried everything. I've download the 1.01 patch and the newest JA+ patch. Please help, I know it's something simple i'm over looking. I've played JKA before and got a new computer and decided to start again, but can't remember what I had to do to allow multiplayer play.

you say you just installed it on a new computer, so I assume you're running it on vista.

Try right clicking JKAmp.exe(in your jedi academy directory), properties, Compatibility, Run as Administrator and see if that works. I know that solved the problem for some vista users..

Unfortunatly, No I don't use X-fire, always had trouble with it in the past so I never downloaded it.

Also, I checked the FAQ and it said to try putting it in Safe Mode so I tried that and it still happened. Ans somehow it is doing the same thing in Single PLayer game.

then I wouldn't know what it is. My apologies.

What you could do is go over to the filefront forums and see if anyone can help you there. They're generally more active than lucasforums(or used to be, before last week's trouble, and will be again soon..)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived