Home

A Confession

I haven't posted in a while. There are many reasons. I needed... time. Time to think about what I'm about to tell you.

I have a confession to make.

I'm a guy. Male. XY chromosomes, external genitalia, uncomfortable family jewels, all of that. However, I spent much of my formative Internet years on this forum. During this, my first foray into the Internet, I kept secret almost every bit of personal information about myself that there was. My name, my state, my home country, even my gender. I was just a little paranoid.

Everyone here quickly got used to my ambiguity. Some people even turned it into a guessing game. I think some people were even disappointed when they eventually discovered my gender. Not necessarily by what gender it was, but because the confusion was gone.

And somewhere along the line... I grew to like the ambiguity. I started to glory in it. To feast on it. To splash in it like rain puddles. Some other inappropriate metaphors as well.

So... I made a choice. A significant one.

I'm getting a sex change. It was a hard decision, one that was a long time coming.

But I'm not becoming female. Oh no. (After all, I wouldn't want to be a chromosomally inferior version of leXX.)

I'm becoming a hermaphrodite.

I'm sure I can count on all of your support during this difficult time.

Good luck Red. I know it can't have been an easy decision to make, but you must do whatever you feel will make you happy. :) How do your parents feel about it?

Well, I haven't told them yet, but I imagine they will be excited that their son could now potentially be a daddy and a mommy.

It's like two for the price of one!

Not enough pranks on this forum for an April Fool's Day. Not nearly enough. >.>

Well, I haven't told them yet, but I imagine they will be excited that their son could now potentially be a daddy and a mommy.

It's like two for the price of one!

Not enough pranks on this forum for an April Fool's Day. Not nearly enough. >.>

And for 10 bucks extra you can also be the family dog :D

• 2 months later...

The scary thing is...

I missed my brother admitting he was a man... by 2 months.

All these years, I though he was a girl.

My daughter even calls him "auntie"... <_<

Whats Penny supposed to call you now?!?!

You try explaining what a hermaphrodite is to a one year old!! XD

• 1 month later...

Archived