Home

New Gmail Feature: Autopilot!

RoxStar

The easiest email could possibly be.

As more and more everyday communication takes place over email, lots of people have complained about how hard it is to read and respond to every message. This is because they actually read and respond to all their messages.

How revolutionary! Emailing is now a snap! Here are some sample responses:

screenshots.png

screenshots2.png

screenshots3.png

I've never been prouder of Google. Here's a link for more!

http://mail.google.com/mail/help/autopilot/index.html

PS April Fool's!

New D&D class announced!

Which Witchalok? Witchalok Utility 2

In a flash, your self-satisfied smirk becomes three.

At-Will ✦ Arcane, Implement

Minor Action

Effect: Create two duplicates of yourself, and place

them in adjacent squares. Each duplicate is a real

person with his or her own hopes and dreams.

These duplicates die at the start of your next turn.

I witnessed April Fool's excellence today in Animation class, where my teacher prank called his own mom (who is out of state). Apparently he had being doing this every year, until she started answering the phone with "is this my april fool's call?" so he skipped a few years so she'd let her guard down. She's been wanting to buy this house from this lady who has a terminal illness, and if the lady dies she can't sell the house, so...

"Hey mom? Yeah, right now I'm calling not as your son but as your real estate agent. Yeah, I just got a call from her caretakers, I don't think she's gonna live through the night..."

He then went into detail about their next course of action, the real-estate troubles and the potential legal issues, for a good 5-10 minutes, before finally asking her "can you check the date for me?..."

*pause*

*teacher smiles*

*faint sound of yelling through phone*

*teacher looks up and puts hand on phone* "My mom just said 'f**k.'"

"Mom? You there? Hello?... she hung up on me."

*calls her back*

*yelling sounds*

"Mom, you're gonna have to watch your language, I'm in my classroom. Yes. I am with my class right now."

*holds phone up* Class, are you here?

*everyone in the room* YES

Hilarity ensued. It was awesome.

I commended his ability to drag it out for so long, and he told us that he's previously gotten her to believe for about 20 minutes that he was in jail for contempt of court and harassing a bailiff. He had his sister call in advance, and then used a voice synthesizer to announce that a collect call was coming from the state prison.

So wrong, but oh so right. :xp:

When doesn't Blizzard deliver?

EDIT: Oh, wait. Starcraft Ghost.

Yeah, I was really, really, really, really looking forward to Ghost. :(

And damn, I'm SO looking forward to Diablo 3! I heard a rumour there may be a demo at the end of this year. Fingers crossed.

Archived