Home

Revan VS Revan vs Revan

The Revan thing is frickin brilliant. Every other thread in the is place is a "whatever vs. whatever" thread. I feel like I walked into an elementary school playground sometimes "Hey Jason, who would win? Superman or Spiderman?"

Good work mods on the most apt april fools joke ever

Just curious, and not sure how I missed it....

Is this a weak April Fool's prank? Enlighten me if there is a post explaining the Revan vs THE ENTIRE FORUM TOPIC....

I never knew Revan to be such a conversation crusher! Normally he just says stuff without VO!

:lol:

Yup. ;)

Aaaaah, so there it is. I had almost given up on a LF April Fool's joke, but they didn't disappoint. :lol:

Should've seen it coming considering all the vs threads in Ahto lately.

You and me both should have seen it coming...:xp:

Revan's a virus? Wow, puts everything Revan did in perspective.

Hey, it ain't THAT unusual. In fact, if you followed the X series of the MegaMan franchise, the main villain Sigma actually became a virus. At its worst incarnation it manifested itself in a sort of supernatural state of matter infecting, tweaking, and destroying everything both natural and technological.

The side effects were still felt on earth for some time after his major "armageddon" assault on earth in MMX5. I must say indigo/purplish magma was a sight to behold in MMX6. ;)

Fixed. :D

CHUCK NORRIS! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!:D

You guys mean the dude when he was young who was never going to be more than second best while the "hero" was still alive? --the "hero" who actually only became a legend because legends never really die?

BEHOLD:

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Yup. That's him.

EDIT: I have nothing personal against chuck. ;)

Archived