1. 1. See thread

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I sense a DSMALL revival in the making.

Bust out the flag, Sabre!

Because the Ceci n'est pas un drapeau has no place in musty old drawers,

39028949vn9.jpg

LONG LIVE DIVISION! LONG LIVE ANARCHY! LONG LIVE SURREALISM! LONG LIVE MARXISM! LONG LIVE LIBERATION! LONG LIVE LEAGUES! LONG LIVE SABRETOOTH! MODERATELY-LONG LIVE ALL OTHER DSMALL MEMBERS!

*military rendition of official anthem Bananaphone plays in the background*

39028949vn9.jpg

LONG LIVE DIVISION! LONG LIVE ANARCHY! LONG LIVE SURREALISM! LONG LIVE MARXISM! LONG LIVE LIBERATION! LONG LIVE LEAGUES! LONG LIVE SABRETOOTH! MODERATELY-LONG LIVE ALL OTHER DSMALL MEMBERS!

lol

Many...many voters.....that and April Fools Day:D

There are 37 voters, so I guess it was only April Fools?

And the Lord said on the First Day of the Fourth Month, let there be a day when the forum shall flourish in a torrent of pure spam, such that the post counts of men be lifted to heavens high, and let such a day be so that mods mingle with men, and any threads that hath been maketh on the appointed date, continue their unbridled spammery further on, and let such a commandment be done, for it is My will, and in doing so, you will know me. And it was good.

And the prophet Sabretooth, after having quaff'd his Divine Goblet of Spammery, declared that he had hath a divine sighting, a vision of a moderator descenging upon the thread with the fury of the Lord, and carrying a lock, such was the vision. So said the prophet, and it was good.

There are 37 voters, so I guess it was only April Fools?

Yep, that would be about it:D

39028949vn9.jpg

Let's sing along everybody! Show how much we love the DSMALL Regime!!

*Breaks out Conductor's stick and waves it*

1...2...3...begin!:D

Sabretooth for Global Dictator! <3

Hail!:D

And the Lord said on the First Day of the Fourth Month, let there be a day when the forum shall flourish in a torrent of pure spam, such that the post counts of men be lifted to heavens high, and let such a day be so that mods mingle with men, and any threads that hath been maketh on the appointed date, continue their unbridled spammery further on, and let such a commandment be done, for it is My will, and in doing so, you will know me. And it was good.

And the prophet Sabretooth, after having quaff'd his Divine Goblet of Spammery, declared that he had hath a divine sighting, a vision of a moderator descenging upon the thread with the fury of the Lord, and carrying a lock, such was the vision. So said the prophet, and it was good.

That was...impressive. :D

As I am in awe of this post, my indecision has passed and I have decided to vote for...

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Sabretooth :lol:

It was made because of the April Fool's joke, which had every thread in this forum start with "Revan vs. [Threadname]. This one was "Revan vs. Sabretooth". Thus the poll.

I have not heard a more heinous lie in my short and merry life. If that were true, Revan would have been an option in the poll. Do you imply that I am an egocentric and narcissistic troll? Nay, I am a prophet and I predict that this thread will be closed by a moderator some time tomorrow. Heed my predictions well, they may save your lives.

If this doesn't qualify as spam, then one might as well post as many times as possible.
Oh QQ, people are having fun on the internet. I don't see why you're so perturbed by this, if you don't have an interest in the thread, don't post and gtfo, no need to go "baw baw I see spam on my interwebs"

As April fools is over I'm affraid I'm gonna be a spoil sport and close this thread. This seems to be turning into a bit of a spam fest, if Sabre, or others who would like the thread re-opened please PM with reasoning as to how this doesn't constitute a spam fest, and should I be sufficiently convinced I shall re-open -- j7

Anyway, whatever this poll was about, since you're the last poster, I just made sure that you winz by adding 10016 spam votes to your account :xp: - d3 (j/k)

Archived