Home

Chuck Norris

Malxados

Who would win?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win?

• Chuck Norris
    • Revan

Rule #1. You do not talk about Fight Club.

hahaha...although you mentioned it too....

Funny enough tomorrow all the Revan Vs Will be gone and this will Just be called "Chuck Norris", and Sabre's will be "Sabretooth"

Atleast mine will kinda make sense.

What Fight Club?

lol, did you even read what you quoted?

You know, many people are capable of killing a man with a single punch... even i could probably do it if i just hit somebody in the nose hard enough, since if the face breaks inside it damages the brain. And if brain is badly damaged its a goodbye. And thats a fact, i am a pro fighter:p maybe not but still, i do practice wado ryu karate:xp: and i also do punch kinda hard.

You know, many people are capable of killing a man with a single punch... even i could probably do it if i just hit somebody in the nose hard enough, since if the face breaks inside it damages the brain. And if brain is badly damaged its a goodbye. And thats a fact, i am a pro fighter:p maybe not but still, i do practice wado ryu karate:xp: and i also do punch kinda hard.

Not a punch.

A one inch punch, or, rather, a focused knuckle punch. As in a full power punch starting 1 inch from the body by starting knuckle out touching the skin, then throwing the full weight of your body into the impact.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_inch_punch

He accidentally put the guy at the beginning of the video in the hospital after showing it off at a martial arts meet. His mastery of the technique is one of the many reasons he's considered one of the best martial artists whom ever lived.

Unlike Chuck Norris who is a pretty good kicker, but for the most part his martial arts are hollywood style.

Bruce Lee was pretty much the first Martial Arts Super-star...in fact, so much so that Jackie Chan, in his eraly years, worked as a stuntman in several of Bruce Lee's films....

Oh, that and the one-inch punch, it's extremely hard to do, no winding up for the attack, and only an inch or so away from the target...very difficult indeed, it takes years of practice...which is fun:D

How many movies has Bruce Lee done? I own 6 and I haven't seen that clip before.

It wasn't a movie. He did competitions and such outside of movies, and the 1 inch punch is from a martial arts meet he presented at.

The video is part of a documentary if I recall

I think Bruce Lee was indeed the most influential Martial Arts movie star due to both his appearances on and off the screen. He invented a whole other type of Martial Art, which is still quite famous, his ideology of continual progression where you can only keep learning, is considered one of the most famous of martial art's doctrines. Bruce Lee is indeed awesome....

Chuck Norris has a beard though:D

Archived