Home

Please answer some questions for academic research about LucasArts' treatment of fans

Congratulations on (nearly) finishing your thesis, I hope it is well received.

Mojo is, perhaps, not as prestigious as a peer reviewed journal, but I would love to see an article based on your work published on the site. :)

Definitely post something, This is a vastly unknown little subculture. Thanks for finding us! :D

Well first of all, i'm an adventuregamesfan myself of course, so I've know this community for quite some time.

And second of all, you'd be surprised about how 'known' this little subculture probably actually is. But you'll know that after reading the article ;)

Which I'm definitely going to write, if there's allready this much positive respons! However, I'm probably not gonna start writing it until the end of june

Whenever I mention the name Monkey Island to anyone, the reaction gradients between blank stares and the look of a light bulb not quite turning on. I've met one person in real life that has played these games, and she only played the game a little at a relative's house.

Archived