Home

Random insparation? Or what ya feel like this week?

Everyone here in LF is quite unique in their own way. With that said, there's alot of ways people identify other people, and I'm not any exception to how to id someone with their posts, and how they present themselves in said post.

but I mainly like to look at people's Avatar/Sig combinations as a way to ID said person. In ways that's the tell-tale sign of their individuality on the forum.

Now getting with the meat and potatoes of it all.

your avy sig combo's, any of ya got your own method or why or is it just the 'pick of the week'? :)

Mine: Rorschach

I did it with in a few hours of watching 'The Watchmen'

however sometime before that when i visited vgcats.com , scott randonsaar posted a parody video of the watchmen:

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

I haven't changed mine in (what seems like) years.

I went through a period a few years ago of obsessively listening to the Yes album "Close To The Edge" several times a day (often back-to-back) for a couple of months.

I also personally felt a bit "Close To The Edge" in my real life dealings at the same time... so I felt that status was fairly apropos.

I changed it then, and haven't felt like changing it since. I usually wait for some obvious inspiration to hit and dictate what my forum "face" is going to be.

So far, that has failed to strike me recently.

Archived