Home

I played Psychonauts again today...

It's been a while... I want to say about 6 months considering I was on an on off KOTOR/KOTOR2 kick two months before I got my 360....

It felt really good, revisiting it. It feels especially good because I played it at my boyfriends house because he's borrowed my xbox & that game. It feels really good to me that after about 4 years since I got it, Psychonauts is still enjoyable.

I just felt like sharing that with you guys...

The system was only implemented recently, and the process of spotting and selecting people is ongoing. ;)

I'm hoping to replay Psychonauts this year, having not done so since like 2006. I want to get a PC hooked up to the TV so I can play it on the big screen. :D

• 1 month later...
I need to get my copy resurfaced.

I'm so sorry Psychonauts... I'll get you fixed soon enough. ;_;

Incidentally, how come you get the veteran badge and I don't?

I've fixed problem scratches with toothpaste and an electric toothbrush, believe it or not.

I tried this with my copy of mass effect when I f*cked it up royally. It was still shot, but loaded a bit longer.

Try repeating the process. It took me a couple of tries and some pretty heavy-handed work to fix my disk. That was with a single obvious problem scratch and an electric toothbrush.

Archived