Home

Revans role in the galaxy

qmanjr5

In KoTOR 2, Kreia says something about revan ... lol sorry to be so vague, I can't remember what she said.

I was just wondering what he is, cuz well, it's just a weeird thing that's been bugging me. I know he's really powerful and stuff, and he found the star forge, but i thought he was something like, else :D

Bane took Revan's teachings when Revan was a Sith Lord and remodeled the Sith into the version seen in the movies.

As a basis for his own Rule of Two, Bane used Darth Revan's opinion that a Master should only train one student. It seems an odd statement for Revan to make, however, since he himself trained several apprentices at once (the title crawl at the beginning of KotOR 1 categorizes Malak as "the last surviving apprentice" of Revan). With that in mind, it would be difficult to ascertain approximately when Revan made his holocron.

As a basis for his own Rule of Two, Bane used Darth Revan's opinion that a Master should only train one student. It seems an odd statement for Revan to make, however, since he himself trained several apprentices at once (the title crawl at the beginning of KotOR 1 categorizes Malak as "the last surviving apprentice" of Revan). With that in mind, it would be difficult to ascertain approximately when Revan made his holocron.

Yeah, when I read that part of the Darth Bane novel it seemed to me that the only reason it was Revan's holocron rather than that of some other Sith was that the author had worked on KotoR. The whole "only one apprentice" never seemed to be important to Revan in the game...

The Sith Lords of K2 were vastly overpowered for their own sake (and psychologically debilitated). In any event, Revan also led the Republic to victory against the mandos, killed Malak later on and apparently departed to his own demise on the Unknown Regions.

Think that's good.

Revan became the 'heart of the force' (as Kreia put it), led the Republic to victory, conquered the galaxy, survived an explosion that was meant to kill, become a Jedi Knight again, and lead the Republic to victory again, (technically, the Republic won, but at the same time, lost because it was crippled) than went off into unknown territory to ward off the thing that he was afraid of. I'd say he had a productive week. :p

He ended the same that he started' date=' I think that's pretty much it.[/quote']

Wet, screaming, and crying? :p

Archived