Home

Canderous' Underwear Model

Ghost Down

These were made pretty much with the standard mdl, all I changed was the uvw map and flatened a raised edge around the collar/chest area (where the red meets the black of the Dark Side long johns). All you really need to do to make him look big is some well defined muscle textures. It takes a lot of time to separate out the uvw nodes for each arm, but once that's done, you can make them different from each other and draw the tattoo. Incidentally, I didn't draw the chest or back from scratch. There is a placeable .tga somewhere (I can't remember the name PLS_something) of a mostly naked guy with his eyes closed, and surrounded by books on a shelf.

wipkelborn3underwearsh4.th.jpg wipuldirdustilunderwear.th.jpg

Damn, looks sweet! Probably aren't gonna be released in the near future eh?

I'm working on a separate underwear mod (when I've got the time), and it should include shirtless men, as well as the blue Mass Effect style shirts. It'll be a while, 'cause I'm also doing new underwear for a lot of the TSL party memebers (with altered models) and the dancer's outfit for all the females (nothing fancy, just making the muscles & body dimensions match the standard underwear).

Btw, totally dig that head in the first screenshot!

Thanks. The guy in the red shorts is Kelborn; the blue shirt is Uldir Tanik; the green shorts is Dustil Onasi; all for the Revenge of Revan mod.

Yeah, that's the guy (and he's in both K1 & TSL, so no porting worries). I used that for the chest and back, 'cause it's so ripped. The hardest part is getting the skin to match at the shoulders.

What the hell ?

I can't remember seeing that placeable anywhere in the game :lol:

Neither have I. I never did find out what model it would use. It looks like it should be from another game, like NWN or something, doesn't it? But since the tga is there, I'm gonna use it :xp:

Archived