Home

MLS

Fredi

lol. The MLS is a league which is still growing, give it time. The MLS already has some good names like Guillermo Schelotto,Cuauhtemoc Blanco,Fredrik Ljungberg,David Beckham and Kasey Keller. Yes you might say they are old guy's but they where very good players at their time and they can still play Soccer (Football,Futbol).

lol. The MLS is a league which is still growing, give it time. The MLS already has some good names like Guillermo Schelotto,Cuauhtemoc Blanco,Fredrik Ljungberg,David Beckham and Kasey Keller. Yes you might say they are old guy's but they where very good players at their time and they can still play Soccer (Football,Futbol).

I'm not saying it won't be god, but at the moment it's pretty bad, and big names don't make a good league.

Soccer is soccer, it's boring at whatever level it's played at. :dozey:

Yeah, that's why it's the World Game isn't it :rolleyes:

US soccer is the worst soccer ever, I'm from the US and I dont even pay attention to it. Bayern Munchin, Liverpool and anyone going against Man U are my favorite teams. I strongly dislike Man U, and every American whose a fan of them is a hopper on fairweather fan who will stop caring about them as soon as they stop paying the refs or doing whatever it is theyre doing.

As for national teams I usually cheer for Germany and occasionally Austria and Switzerland even though they both suck. Deutschland forever though

They have been trying to get an MLS franchise in Ottawa where I live. I really hope it happens. I'm a soccer fan in general, and a local professional team would only help to increase an interest in the sport and hopefully give us more access/interest in other professional leagues.

Certainly the Toronto franchise has been hugely popular.

Why would I ever deny it later, American and Scottish variations of the world game are terrible, as is the Australian one too.

Hint:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
You were making fun of American football.

Hint2:

Show spoiler
American football is a sport that has little to do with feet other than running.

Hint:
Show spoiler
You were making fun of American football.

Hint2:

Show spoiler
American football is a sport that has little to do with feet other than running.

Note how I said "futbol" not "football", futbol is what you yanks and us aussies call "soccer", hence I have nothing to deny in the future.

Hint:

Show spoiler
<-- Not a yank

Hint2:

Show spoiler
Futball is something for your spell-check to catch in standard English. Football = soccer, American football = running around on a field with a forepigskin.

Hint3:

Show spoiler
o_Q

Archived