Home

Do Liberals think they are above the Law?

GarfieldJL

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And if he doesn't?

It'll only put the lie to Pelosi's quip about the "culture of corruption". :lol:

(My personal attitude being: that if you set the ethical bar high enough, NO politician would survive... and possibly NO American citizen could ever possibly hold higher office.)

Almost certainly true. The degree of press scrutiny that many candidates endure these days drives too many people away from politics as it is. Seems only the most brazen, of thick hide or possibly even masochistic bother. Not necessarily a good thing, eh..

Absolute power corrupts absolutely... and most people are well aware of this.

You then have to question the motivations of anyone who sets out seeking that kind of power. Exactly WHAT kind of personality do they have to begin with... and what are they expecting?

Yes, good thing we don't have absolute power, eh? :) Was referring specifically to her rhetoric about the repubs representing the culture of corruption as though she and hers werre immune to it. But you're right that many, if not most, people see it for what it is. Plain old corruption, which like death, is indiscriminate.

Yes to your last point as well.

Ad hominem removed -ET

@ EnderWiggin

Do you want me to quote the definitions of the words from websters dictionary, or dictionary.com? Using big words doesn't mean you're intelligent, just means you know how to use big words.

Also it's funny how you only use innocent until proven guilty when it is a Democrat.

Seriously, you guys are drunk on Kool-Aid.

i am the kool-aid king

Archived