Home

The Good Idea/Bad Idea Game

Alkonium

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neutral: I'm still waiting to see if Nancy Pelosi is any more immune than the rest of us...but I'll let'cha know how it turns out...otherwise a VERY bad idea: who *knows* what kind of fate worse than death awaits you.

Dumping off a huge swarm of locusts into the snooty restaurant part of town.

Bad idea b/c whenever they remember you now, their mind will drift back to what they ate at your funeral and leave a bad impression for a long time to come...do you really want to be remembered that way?

handcuffing revy to her bed, safely away from guns booze and cigarettes and torturing her...:dev14:

Depends on the torture you're giving her. Meh, who am I kidding, good, even better than the above.

<searches deviantart>

http://june-sama.deviantart.com/art/Art-Trade-XRock-and-RevyX-89683968

Personally I am more of an abdomen & midsection kind of guy b/c they turn red faster and get MUCH more hysterical that way...and it is all the more likely to lead to something else...especially when she's got the cigs and whiskey.

I guess this will do, though, as a start.

Like Duke Nukem, telling CJ and Tony Cippriatti to go "blow it out your ass", dousing them in maxim lubricant and batting a huge hornets nest in their direction...:dev8:

Good idea(...why not put a bunch of deadly scorpions and snakes in there too?) WE should record it and then send it out as a commercial message to the terrorists: This is your pal, this is your pal being eaten by the jungle for his terror crimes...any questions? :D

sending some groggy annoying roommate dude out to get his cereal milk from a bull. And watch the fun. :dev9:

Archived