Home

The Good Idea/Bad Idea Game

Alkonium

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BAD idea: You might catch his same infections douchebaggery disease that has plagued him for so long which this country inevitably has caught like a bad case of scabies.

Neutral. No idea who this Todd charachter is.

*facepalm* Hint: "You gonna get ..............."; Google image search on numerous words in the last spot.

Serving Chocolate laxatives at a winter time company dinner since you're getting canned anyways.

Great idea. Let 'em see how full of **it you always thought they were. :devsmoke:

*facepalm* Hint: "You gonna get ..............."; Google image search on numerous words in the last spot.

Was that the pic you posted in your profile awhile back? Had forgotten about that.

Buying your soon-to-be ex-boss a 1-way trip to Mecca.

Neutral: Not sure what kind of airbag but I rather suspect it would be boring. Though you can look up stuff in a microwave on youtube. For example:

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Personally since I have a few microwaves lying around and some spare room and junk...why not? :dev11:

Pretending you are a girl by having a girl avatar and acting the part in order to **** with a noob's head.

Good idea. Screwing with people is fun. Are you planning on doing that, did someone do that to you, or is this just hypothetical.

And yes, I'm well aware of Is It A Good Idea To Microwave This. In fact:

A YouTube series based around deep frying things.

Good idea, based on this series. That would be awesome.

Good idea. Screwing with people is fun. Are you planning on doing that, did someone do that to you, or is this just hypothetical.

I'm contemplating it. Not sure who I should be when I decide to pull it off. :dev11:

Not done to me directly but rather by subtlety, and in one case to someone else I, err, was acquainted with on this forum.

And yes, I'm well aware of Is It A Good Idea To Microwave This. In fact:

OMFG! That guy came SOOOOOOOO close to having his head taken CLEAN off! Deeeamn! That was cool.

Stealing corpses occasionally for various uses.

Neutral: On the one hand it would hurt and all that facial damage which would make it bad, on the other hand it might make you look cool so long as the scars didn't get infected or something like that, middle of the road says some people are just so gawsh-durn uuuuugly that it wouldn't make any difference. You decide.

Hitching a ride with Lloyd Christmas and Harry Dunn.

^^^Good idea if you're what's his face (whom I'm not acquainted with) in ahto who is getting married (something like that?)...THAT, or you're Rowdy Roddy Piper.

tumblr_kpz4urhyQs1qzqc6po1_400.jpg

Ohhhh Yah! Ya damn bet'cha!!!!!

Bad idea, if voluntary. If not, it's out my hands, isn't it?

Reference to ICP song: "What is a Juggalo?" If you don't want to hear it, it's the 4th "What is" @ ~0:52. Youtube it...but it's a pretty funny song...unless you hate ICP.

Putting ten pounds of itch powder in the ventilation system of a community college you hate. :devsmoke:

Neutral: while microwaves have no apparent immediate significant effects on your health, you'd destroy the electronics nearby it even faster than microwaves normally already do plus you're still putting yourself at risk for brain cancer or something--actually I hear this is what is used by police for their little known "pain ray" devices they use on the front of their cars for crowd control. I can offer info on the disruptive effects of microwaves but little else without verifying your age and sending you a disclaimer.

Literally beating a dead horse. :devsmoke:

Archived