Home

The Good Idea/Bad Idea Game

Alkonium

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Outstanding Idea, gives a whole new meaning to "making an entrance".

Neutral: How would that work unless the entire land mass was one island?

Well the idea was that no one could find you on a lost island that is forgotten or either no one knows about it, in a worldwide search for the ultimate game of hide-and-go-seek. Therefore, you have a sure bet not to be found and thus you become the winner of the game. But of course the downside of that is you become lost as well, but regardless you know your the winner, because you are never found. (Guess you could say it's a little extreme, huh? :raise:)

Using a air horn to frighten off Jehovah witness at your door.

Neutral idea: while amusing I suppose, it really is more direct to do it

:

Jehovah's Witnesses, I swear man I love 'em. They're standin' on my porch knockin' --I'm waitin' above 'em. Puncture wound victims RIGHT to mah door!

COME BACK MOTHA F***KAH! I'll stab you some more!

Since juicing their blood isn't a good idea...Taking the CEO of GE and former CEO of IMF Global, and giving them a more proper execution for being the greedy sniveling corrupt lying $*** bags they are. Impaling them with pikes and all! :dev11:

Good idea. You can basically f*** around once in awhile in the employee lounge and not have to worry about it. (BTW, where's the janitor? I slept on the couch last night and I'm hung over. Don't mind the urine stains and the beer bottles.) :p

Leveling up on Dragon Quest IV to lv. 50 to learn gigasword before trying to beat the $*** out of Psaro the manslayer again.

Interesting Idea, but I think the writers are the ones who call the shots on that. So that would probably require some serious bribing on your part, but it's worth a try.

Creating a Doctor Who type of snowman, then summon the spirit of William Hartnell (First Doctor) into that snowman to come alive and beat the crap snow out of Frosty the Snowman for your personal entertainment.

From a nobility perspective probably a good idea, from a realist's perspective neutral to possibly bad as they will now find a way to spin your actions such that it hurts your cause/benefits theirs. Especially if they are co-opted with the government to form an oligarchy.

Not entirely sure what a "toilet bomb" is, but Good idea regardless.

Refer to the bombardment scene of the movie Earnest Goes To Camp.

Using hot sauce to kill microorganisms better known as STDs as a cheap alternative because the clinic is full of illegals with the same and turns you away. (I'm exaggerating some but not by very much unfortunately.)

Archived