Home

The Good Idea/Bad Idea Game

Alkonium

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bad idea: I mean, who the hell would be crazy enough to want to marry me in the first place? :devsmoke:

Recording (from outside the bathroom) an incident where you get into a... umm "philosophical" argument with a bottle of head and shoulders while taking a shower and posting it, letting people hear the argument while staring at your bathroom door.

(For anyone who gets the reference! :xp:)

Good idea: since I'm not in the mood to look it up at the moment, I'm just going to say good idea because of creative license and hopefully it doesn't screw up any established canon.

Reworking the secondaries of cannibalized/salvaged microwave transformers for high current output as opposed to high voltage in order to make your own home rigged arc welder.

Neutral: Seems like a good idea at the time...in the moment. In the long term somehow you suffer for it if it is a good and working relationship. On the other hand it may be for the best that you make a move to ultimately leave because the relationship is more just suffocating you instead of fulfilling. "Hind sight is always 20/20, but looking back it's still a bit fuzzy"

Dave Mustaine, Megadeth, song: Dread and the Fugitive Mind

Potato in the muffler.

Archived