Home

The Good Idea/Bad Idea Game

Alkonium

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good idea: He now drives a fuzzy pretty pink car, but has better luck with it, not one problem from here on out and it gets 100 miles to the gallon. (well I guess you haft to make a sacrifice in someway, Tot :D)

Banning "screw you out of your money and making bad promises" politicians from government.

Good idea....if the game gives you a headache.

Getting purifier a better pair of glasses so he can see that "I'm" not actually driving the car (I had to commandeer a hot Mary Kay cosmetics salewoman in her fuzzy pink cadillac while chasing my prey ;) ).

Good idea: any creative way to heat things up in this cold, cold galaxy has to be good, right? Certainly from a gaming perspective. :p Whatever with 2 strange people with British accents...Not sure I get it but it's pretty funny. Come to think of it I have watched them before...

Making your own pulsed multigas laser, with flatulence as the lasing medium obtained by suction cup funnel around your arse similar to the way fat@$$ Preston did on jackass the movie 2 farting into it, except the vacuum pump sends it to a reservoir which can hold it and slow release the reserves as needed.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Actually, a video on physics at an American university had a several minute segment on this very thing.

Beneficial idea.Then Beavis could polish his own tool instead of Tom's.

Making our Presidential Candidates fight to the death to win the U.S. Presidency of our country, instead of the usual way with campaigns, debates, and voting.

Great idea: we'd solve a lot of starvation issues, discourage bullying behavior (ot just the brutish kind either), and PETA wouldn't have to complain as much that we kill innocent animals for our meat, since humans are classified differently.

Punishing racially motivated sexual assaults by forcibly pouring 1 quart of molten lead down the perpetrators' gullets.

Excellent idea: you should write background stories and missions for games like GTA or Saint's Row, or something like that.

Stealing something stealthily to gift for prospective hoebag conquests (claiming you bought it for them, of course), then when you are done defiling them for all they are worth, stealing it back.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
"Bitch I didn't buy you that, I *stole* you that, then I stole it back" (--Violent J, ICP) :devsmoke:

Archived