Home

The Good Idea/Bad Idea Game

Alkonium

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Good idea, the suspension is sooooo worth it. Wow, never would have suspected an intellectual (ok maybe not a total intellectual, but compared with several people I know, you are) of wanting to do this.

Using a cracked broken plastic laundry hamper to try your hand for the first time at plastic welding with a plastic welding kit.

Cheat:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)

I did it and I am not unhappy with the result. May not look pretty but it's functional once again and extend the life of what would be an otherwise worthless item. My only regret is not having a respirator and forced air evacuation...so I did it out in the driveway--some fumes just couldn't be avoided even outside. I give this product a good pass. Has its problems being so cheap, but part of the charm is the value if you can make it work! Nothing some tutorials on YT couldn't help.

Good idea: bah who needs all that fancy stuff when you can just make due? And even if it turns out tasting crap-ish, you can still say you tried your best with what was available to you. *friends' faces turning green as they choke and lay on the floor dying*

Bungee jumping like so: "What is a juggalo? A F___in' lunatic. Somebody with a rope tied to his ____, and then he jumps out a 10 story window."

Given what I could find out in a heartbeat and a couple of quick searches...Good Idea if you wish to put a twist in The Winds of Winter with some ill-equipped, (perhaps unfairly) not well-liked character. Sounds like it'd be interesting anyways.

(......forgive me but search results lead me in so many different directions at once......)

Making up your own horror villain and hiring him for protection because you're sick of fighting Jason, Freddy, Mike Myers, Chuckie, Leatherface, Hellraiser, Candyman, etc.

Good idea. With everything else going on, whose going to notice?

@toten: that reminds me of this song @ ~2:47 (This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Resorting to cannibalism because the world's meat supply is dwindling due to overpopulation.

• 1 month later...

Good Idea: I'm sure someone would try it if they seriously thought it'd make them some money.

Ridding yourself of lice and crabs (logic behind it, they're "bugs") by sticking relevant bodyparts into an electric bug zapper and jolting them away to save time, money, and hassle.

Good idea, but you're stick with tube-driven electronics.

Protecting your house/castle in Minecraft with autoturrets (dispenser loaded with arrows and linked via redstone to a nearby pressure plate) and landmine (pressure plate on top of TNT).

Archived