Home

The Good Idea/Bad Idea Game

Alkonium

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent idea, its complexity will result in people being much more careful and thus reduce the number of accidents. It might encourage crime, but that's not too important.

Allowing inmates sentenced to death to only walk sideways because they have nothing to look forward to.

Bad idea: you get lots of people who come to the gig, and nobody wanting to do jack squat or having any valuable skills. I worked in amateur TV production myself so I've seen the horrors.

Finding the spammer IRL who makes your online life miserable and beating the holy F***ing $#*% out of him, and then give him the same treatment Big Baby Sweets says you could give Li'l Poot and Big Stank and still wouldn't care about.

Good idea I suppose, if nothing else you could (hopefully) be possibly saving the series from deterioration (I wouldn't know). Knock yourself out.

Using dremel or other rotary tools to smooth out the sharp insides of the sheet metal computer casing before adding to and modifying your machine.

An hour later and it's STILL bleeding under bandages... >_>

Bad idea: One cannot build an immunity to sleep as to poison; It will ultimately fail and bring about many ills in the process.

I think I'm finally getting the hang of concise wording on the internet!

Buying a fixer-upper home right now while prices are low and individual job prospects are in one's personal favor atm.

Seriously.

Archived