Home

The Good Idea/Bad Idea Game

Alkonium

Would probably be more interesting to OWS types that hate "the 1%". (though that mifght change depending on how it's carried out... think George Carlin's bit on capital punishment

)

Having the strength of a million people and the fine motor control not to crush things that you didn't intend to.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Impractical idea: I'm sure it's do-able, but the sheer mass and size for something like that even with today's technology would make an end product that isn't exactly portable, and for the performance you'd get out of it for the size I estimate the more modern stuff would outperform it.

Making some strawberry vanilla jam or cherry lemon jam as an alternative to putting butter on your toast (mold the milk culture bread!) since you're lactose intolerant.

Neutral-good: I believe there are already cases of that--good if you could get a well made copy/emulation of a current one I guess. I think you can just get legit older ones that have become freeware. I grew up on Mac actually. Other than multimedia though, why would you want Mac???

Being a bloody tampon for Halloween.

Archived