Home

The Good Idea/Bad Idea Game

Alkonium

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boring idea. There are plenty of people who do that already, on other days besides Halloween.

Carrying around a portable battery operated vacuum, dress up like a bandit or pirate, and go around and suck up everybody's candy on Halloween.

Cop: Just what the hell you thinking your doin', buddy?!

Me: Hey! It's Halloween and I'm in character! So leave me alone!

Horrendous idea: if you don't get their scorn, ire and possibly violent reaction to your mockery, you'll get unwanted attention. Trust me, I tried it thinking it would be funny and it backfired every time.

Greeting a collective, mourning over their "beloved" who spoke his last words of his return as an undeniably strong presence, as the almighty Cornholio.

CORNHOLIO_NEED_HIS_TP.jpg

Probably a bad idea, unless you read it in an engaging way (low attention spans and whatnot). Upside is that most of them won't be able to tell their parents about your odd story choices for a pre-K crowd.

Acting out any of those stories in playform in HS, instead of the usual run-of-the-mill crap they do anymore.

Good idea: I'm sick of all the tired worn out half-assed attempts at classics which really deserve more dignity and respect with a properly done play...and the whole pop culture "thing" masquerading as "contemporary", but is really just MTV after they took all the cool stuff away.

Passing out chocolate laxatives in your kindergarten class for some variety to "stir things up a bit" w.r.t. the wackiness that will ensue.

Neutral: It's a radio station and it isn't like you can see them unless they have a webcam on or you are there in person at the station. Good if the DJ is hot; bad to horrible if they're not.

If winning a lottery, buying a Mitsubishi machining laser and opening up shop for comparatively cheap (*after* taxes are taken out on winnings).

Archived