Home

The Good Idea/Bad Idea Game

Alkonium

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good idea, some rednecks have funeral ceremonies something similar to that.

Faking your death, then later on during the funeral, popping out of the casket and scaring the hell out of everybody at your funeral.

:evil6:AAAAAAH BOOGIDY, BOOGIDY, BOOGIDY!

Great Idea. I love a good prank.

Secretly arranging so that after you die, your body is made into Soylent Green and served at your funeral (without any guests knowing what it is), and when your guests are done eating um, you, a playing a video of you, in which you say something along the lines of "Hi, I'm _________, and if you're watching this, you just finished eating my corpse!".

:barf: GREAT IDEA! Why they'd never see me..EXCUSE ME! :barf: *COUGH! COUGH! HAAAACK!*........uum yeah..they'd never see me coming.

Secretly mixing doody into the "Soylent Green" as well, and then telling them about that in the video too. (Why not go all the way, I say. :thmbup1:)

Only a good idea if either the sandpaper is facing outward, or you like having your skin chafed off by abrasives. (You just gave me an idea of how to torture someone!)

BTW: Yes, standard mechanics are assumed, though the aquahawk is actually of the bird family. (Breeding a sea monster mate with a bird monster base).

Using Aquacut against a member of the sea monster family.

Archived