Home

The Good Idea/Bad Idea Game

Alkonium

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good idea: I'm getting awfully sick of those whiny little bitches who pretend drama and that they hate their life and blahblahblah--they need to find something more constructive to do. Like becoming Alk's prostitutes because giving head is all they're good for. This goes mostly for preppe emo kids, goths and punk rockers aren't too bad though.

A "buried alive" scenario where you have substituted Manager Paul Bearer with lifelong politician and current NV U.S. Senator Harry Reid, concrete/cement for unsterilized manure, and you for The Undertaker pulling the lever on national television (with impunity though there's no guarantee Reid won't make it out alive). To humble the guy.

BAAAAAAD Idea: soon as Nintendo finds out you infringed upon their question mark blocks, they will royally sue your ass.

Good Idea, threats like that are usually hollow.

Tell that to these poor schmucks:

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Same scenario as I mentioned above but with all the guilty of both parties prior to our financial collapse. Oh and add in quckdry cement full of rusty needles, screws and nails. Only stipulation is you have to bury the bodies alone with no assistance of any kind.

Immoral Idea! Now that's just a disgrace to lava lamps everywhere man. :fist: I'll have you know Alkonium, one of my best friends is a lava lamp. (The other one is a Saquatch who lives in the woods behind my house, he's alright for the most part, but he seems to think he has a romantic love interest with my dog. And goes all off to humping the poor bastard everytime I turn around, I've stop inviting Saquatch to dinner because of that....poor Rover. :disaprove)

*sigh* (Yeah Sir! I'm a lonely, lonely, old man.) :dozey:

Throwing icy cold water on Sasquatch when he does that.

Bad idea, what would be the main purpose for the word game then.

Bad Idea, this is the wrong thread.

(Yeah...wrong thread, but Hal's statement would've of been a really good one in the avy/sig thread under one of my posts. Lol! ;) Dang Hal, you should've save it for that thread.)

Typing words in a foreign language when doing Mad Libs.

Archived