Home

The Good Idea/Bad Idea Game

Alkonium

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent idea. Fur or pig products make good intimate wear. :D

Showing the videos where animals are the aggressors of committing bestiality instead of humans all "IN THE NAME OF ANIMAL POWER!!!!!!1!!!!111!!!!!!11!!!!~1!1" at a PETA convention since they hate human aggression towards animals.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
That's discrimination against aggressive human pleasure servers to animals which is STILL preferable to the cruel act of fixing that animal I tell you!:mad:

:dev8:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good Idea! BTW, :ninja2: have you gotten around to that yet?

Really finding Waldo and breaking out a can of woop-ass upon him, for making you look for him in the first place!

(I always hated that candy-cane striped bastard.)

Great idea. Sounds like the making of a instant black hole; which would probably suck your ass right into oblivion. Yeah, I'd do it!

Putting a stargate into a giant microwave, and turning both of them on at the same time.

Bad idea. The unstable vortex from the Stargate would vaporise a chunk of the microwave, potentially causing the microwave radiation to seep out, as well as into the wormhole.

A reality show like American Idol, but where they're looking for the worst singer in the country, not the best.