Home

The Good Idea/Bad Idea Game

Alkonium

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neutral: The people staffing at said public place will get peeved but there is no shame in having your sewage waste spill out everywhere using the dysfunctional plumbing. Just don't get caught: the poor guy who has to clean that up may whoop your ass.

(BTW I was more talking about it going kaboom in the sewage pipes while it had already been flushed since its lit fuse is typically waterproof)

Buying a game cartridge of a good ROMhack for your old game system.

Neutral: What's the point?

Neutral Idea. You can buy those?

Yes, but they are frightfully rare and can be quite expensive. Bought Mega Man Ultra for a friend, and while I was waiting to see him again in the meantime I played it the whole way through on my NES.

A celebrity DeathMatch of ICP and Marylin Manson.

Excellent idea: It's always funny to watch an addict freak out over it.

Pouring some sugar on the floor for a coke addict friend of your roommate, after he's been searching the same 2-level 3'X3'X1' shelf for 3 hours straight, relentlessly looking for his lost coke.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
That actually happened to a friend of mine in Lake Tahoe in 2007-2008--too bad I don't have the video link cuz it was f***in' funny as hell. He gathered it up, put it in his crack pipe and smoked it, then said it smelled and tasted like cookie dough. Then he asked if he could crash there which they firmly denied and kicked him out. :xp:

• 2 weeks later...

Good idea, if you've got protection to keep the hot and sticky mob from overwhelmining you. You'd be a local hero of sorts. Bad idea if you're just taunting people.

Actually having an artifical eye that gave you both 10-10 vision and 2Xed as a flashlight.

• 3 weeks later...

Good idea: the "microsoft sucks" crowd will be your best customers and they pay quite well. Also it'd make crashing some buttmunch's computer a snap since you won't have to write your own virus program. :dev11:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
but it's still a kludge
Perhaps, but all things considered I am talking about car-sized juggernauts more or less permanently affixed to the inside of a building for a time, and the stories of technicians keeping things practical and reducing expenses. :D

Buying a Spyder-3 1 watt blue laser for its sleek lightsaber-ish looks (on top of all the other benefits that come with owning a device that can output 1 watt of coherent optical power).

Archived