Home

The Good Idea/Bad Idea Game

Alkonium

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bad idea: never underestimate a government's penchant for petiness or spite, nor its incompetence for regular tasks with total and blatant disregard for other people.

Superb idea, just make sure you don't use him as a future reference.

It sounds like you don't have any faith in his ability as a manager. :(

Using an electric bug zapper to solve a lice problem.

Unsure Idea. You might just piss them off and they could morph into crabs (and I don't mean like the seakind either). Then it would suck to be you.

Finding Godzilla, putting a mind control device on his head while he sleeps, then when he wakes, make him seek out and wreak havoc on suicidal terrorists.

Good idea, unless you work in the finance/accounting side of things or your prospective employer known for being superstitious.

On your resumé, claiming to have revolutionised the apiary industry, when applying to an IT gig.

It sounds like you don't have any faith in his ability as a manager. :(

It's not his managerial skills, it's the fact that no one will be happy to have been replaced by a guy with one day on the job.

A grand theft auto radio commercial idea: "accidents happen and we'll prove it". (for reals it was in one of those games)

Allowing and enabling Hallucination to use a jackhammer on the head of some guy who, instead of getting a shopping cart at the front of a grocery store, decides to yank it away from a little kid who was watching it for its mom for just a moment while she was digging through her purse for the shopping list.

Excellent idea. I just wish I had the kind of money and power to be able to do that to the particular comanies I'm thinking of.

Making the last level of a 16-bit video game you produced after the song "Jack the world" by the band Gwar. (Refer to a recent post of mine in ahto, if you really care to see what I'm talking about. :D)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Great Idea: Being tipsy makes things a little more amusing that way. Plus you might get laid which I would hope is a good thing. (Let's try to keep it in a positive context! PLEASE!)

(Glad you approve!)

Gaeeting duurrrrnk putting on a trenchcoat, duster, or similar, and imitating robert stack of unsolved mysteries.

Like so:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Neutral: While I wholeheartedly endorse a risque successor where XBL is now a place for you avartar's (ahem) interactions, that would tend to limit the audience it can reach to the age of consent demographic. Alienating customers is never good for business.

Installing dummy buttons on elevators, thermostats, and controls of public appliances and devices to give the illusion that people still control things when in reality it's all on timers.

Archived