Home

The Good Idea/Bad Idea Game

Alkonium

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fresh and clean feeling idea. Ironically since you mentioned that, you can even get one of those from Astor for around 33$. Astor got business skills, yo.

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&q=bidet&gbv=2&gs_sm=c&gs_upl=110l1312l0l2584l5l5l0l0l0l0l531l1694l3-2.0.2l4l0&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=8861629474144892172#

Taking a dump on unclaimed land and claiming it as yours, by marking your terrority.

^ Ooooh yes, great idea. Now if I could only afford to upgrade my computer.

Give Totenkopf to purifier to beat with his cane.

I wouldn't treat a friend that way, besides I'm straight. :xp:

Having all your sidekicks in ME3 female, with super badass qualities.

Safe Idea, but the Pine-Sol woman would really, really, be disappointed man because it's just not the same without combustible lemons.

Resurrecting people who kill their spouse and kids when they committed suicide afterwards, so as to face life imprisonment. Because death is too good for them, when they wanted a way out (death) instead.

Neutral: while it might afford all of us greatly to bring such a person to justice like so, I can make no assurances his conscious mind will be returning with the body once resurrected to living so you may end up with a non sentient zombie and that is a real can of worms...all this assuming there is even enough left of the original person left. And don't get me started on all the weird side effects that will probably curse and plague you as a result of the use of such thing.

Betraying the humans as a Repliod named Magma Dragoon, hopning either megaman X or Zero won't come after you.

Only a good idea if they actually taste good.

@Totenkopf: Backstroke of the West is an Engrish version of Revenge of the Sith.

I know, I looked it up before typing that. That's why I said to watch it stoned to the other film. ;)

Asking Jules..."what?" while he's too stoned/otherwise preoccupied to shot your sorry butt.

Archived