Home

The Good Idea/Bad Idea Game

Alkonium

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know Tot, that might be a bad idea. Only because those copers really get cranky when they don't get their donuts at least once per day. They've been known to get a little crazy, over small violations.

Cop: I clocked you going one mile over the speed limit, sir.

Motorist: Oh! My bad officer, I was just.....

Cop: ARE YOU CALLING ME A LIAR? *breaks out mace can, sprays motorist*

Motorist: WHAT THE HELL, MAN!

Cop: THAT'S IT! RESISTING ARREST...GET OUT OF THE CAR!

Motorist: BUT, BUT, I....

Cop: *BLAM! - BLAM, BLAM, BLAM! holsters weapon* Thought you was gonna use your vehicle as a deadly weapon against me, didn't ya buddy?! Yeah, that'll learn ya.

Combining Judge Dredd's DNA and Robocop's DNA to make supercops.

Good Idea. Anyone could need the ability to hide their ass when the moment arises, even if it's only for an hour. Like when the women your with, has her husband unexpectly come home.

From this day forward, labeling specific political members of the U.S. government as the bad, the ugly, and the retarded.

Good idea: Combining Tabitha and the compulsion to Stab...why not? :devsmoke:

Not curing the 'bugz on your nutz' problem, where you're trying to sleep but they're up watching TV, trying to walk to the store and grab your "fourty" (bottle), all for a little comedic profit. (

)

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
(I guess "alternative" sex with homeless prostitute women behind dumpsters doesn't pay in the long run. *itch itch itch* Anybody have a spare razor? I promise I'll bring it back! :D)

Archived