Home

The Good Idea/Bad Idea Game

Alkonium

Bad Idea: IIRC the wardrobe fell over and squished somebody...or so is the impression I got from gmod idiot box.

A hated cousin...

-dude has 4 sisters and all of them have a scar in the same place on same eyebrow from him getting pissed off and hitting them at one point

-dude always does something to get younger family members to hurt themselves for his amusement

-dude is not sorry and "doesn't have attitude", it's just your problem

-dude is 6'0" tall, 245 lbs, worked construction all his life, mid 40s, massive thick arms

-dude has brawled and can take 20 hits to the head that would knock out anyone else just like a drunk mexican

-dude is a know it all, and hits you if you try to disprove him

Taking police X-26 taser, prod him and hold it on for about 1 minute.

While he is incapacitated, taking a 15 amp angle grinder to his scalp, let it catch, and leave its trigger stuck on.

Kick him in the balls while he's down.

Walk away and let him save himself...I mean he's a construction worker afterall so he can handle himself even if the grinder wheel goes through bricks and steel.

?????????

Profit.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Experimental idea? I guess, if your talking about shouting the words and dashing to some other point in the game. I'm not really sure if it's a good idea or bad idea, Alk, since I'm not into the Elder Scrolls game. (but I have a feeling you've already done it, if that's what your talking about.)

Driving your speed boat in a circle as fast as it will go to create a whirlpool.

Good idea. That will also eliminate the hackers from the non-hackers. Leaders must be strong physically, not just mentally.

How about this: Also, as part of those election campaigns, making our canididates participate in TV game shows like Jeopardy or Wheel of Fortune. Only the grand prize is not money, just votes for who has the most brains.

Could be a good idea, but depends on how you do it. Kids aren't gonna remember a lot of stuff anyway (with their short attention spans and all).

Acting out scenes from A Game of Thrones to a hostage audience, er I mean a bunch of kids, at daycare.

Archived