Home

The Good Idea/Bad Idea Game

Alkonium

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good idea. Might as well right? :dev9:

Bad idea. Wookiees aren't that big, and are much more intelligent.

You don't KNOW that. :rolleyes:

Going to a restaurant you despise, with whatever diarrhea inducing condition planned just before the tab comes, go into restroom, drag trash can into stall with you, pull out trash bag and do your business, finish off...then neatly replace trash bag and put the can back when coast is clear, wash hands, and stroll back out like you own the joint.

True story, my pal did it at a local Denny's.

Nasty idea. Yet, revengeful and stinky. I LIKE IT!

Releasing a jar of flies and knats in the same restaurant, after doing D.A.'s revengeful tactic, just to add more annoyance which would disgust everybody possibly even more.

Good idea. I'm bored and we need a sequel to Zombies Ate My Neighbors that isn't some cheap-out half-ass job that is only 18 levels long.

Paying your lactose intolerant friend to drink chocolate milk to barf it on the floor of that convenience store that ripped you off last month.

Bad idea. My dog isn't the alpha male, one of my cats is. Also, I have another large dog who is terrified of cats.

A business making it an official policy that the quality of the product or service rendered is entirely depended on the attitude and behaviour of the customer.

Good idea...to a point anyway, after which it begins to adversely affect business...though so does "have it your way" and "customer is always right" policies so one has to suppose it's a balancing act.

Subverting the constitution so you can blame it and ban it, or at least attempting to for reason that you are a bitter arsehole and don't want people who look different than you to be able to use certain weapons and defend themselves against 10, 20, even 30 others who DO look like you ...and labeling it "social justice".

• 3 weeks later...

Neutral: What the F***? What did I just read? Seriously?

...What is this? I ...don't even...

OK Except for the depressing rape humor, I found all that otherwise quite amusing. TBH I'm now beginning to wonder what you're trying to accomplish there having us read that.

Hell, it's worth a try I guess. Just remember if you get any stars to play in it, you'll turn them off to super heroes forever if it flops.

Making SWTOR movies...Like

and

• 2 weeks later...

Good idea, people don't mistrust you enough. It'll get you either free room and board or a nice bed with either a view of fish or maybe one made from the most ecologically friendly material, dirt 'o the earth!

Not sure if I used this one yet: using cutter boomerang against Flame Mammoth and Launch Octopus after you get done shredding Sting Chameleon with it.

Neutral idea: I mean...yeah it worked for the Hulk and others...just seems a bit formulaic and cliche by now.

Making (more like cobbling together) an induction forge out of basically at least 8 years worth of accumulated junk, all going off a general concept and a few more or less successful designs which go in depth on the inductive output stage and magnetic flux.

• 2 weeks later...

Good idea, they're hilarious. Not sure how it'd translate into a novel series but you can't take everything serious. Maybe interweb-speak?

Good idea. Sounds like a metaphor for American Politics.

I'd like to hear this one. Sarcasm or not.

A dumpster match, 50 cosplayers, Alk and Hal as announcers, tons of adult intimacy products and lubricants among many other weapons, half a metric ton of mud with a tank to pour it all into made so the mud is knee-high, GWAR on a stage near the entrance ramp, pyro and lasers, with a bunch of machine gun wielding trannies as referees.

Archived