Home

The Book Of Unwritten Tales

Sven_Q45

I´m not ready with it, but it´s very great. (Is there an increase for great?) :D

The first edition is sold out. (There´s no version 1.1. or 2.0 yet!) Now it costs 5 € more. I think it´s good selling.

I´ll write if I played it through. I can say now: The music is good and the graphics are beautiful. :)

Neato, I'd forgotten about this game :) The screenshots look really pretty but I'm not really into fantasy settings as a rule. I do make exceptions when something is exceptionally good though, so do let us know what it's like as you progress.

Is there an increase for great?

Whilst you wont find it in any dictionary, you could say uber-great in an informal situation. For some reason we've adopted the uber prefix from German and use it to make new slang words.

I've bought and finished it last week (took me about 14 hours... pretty good for a game nowadays), and I LOVE it...

To me definitely the best adventure of the last years, and it feels similar to our beloved LA-titles. The visuals are stunning (played it at 1920x1200), the music just wonderful, the humor hits its marks and the voice work is perfect! (For you guys I hope that any localizations will be at a comparable level). The only gripe some people seem to have is the difficulty, which is more on the low to medium level. I like that, as it didn't cause me to get stuck too many times, while still providing some challenge.

For some reason we've adopted the uber prefix from German and use it to make new slang words.

Yes I know that from american car magazine pages in the internet.

I don´t like fantasy but there are a few exceptions, yes. ;)

@Laserschwert

There are many good titles but Edna, Book of Unwritten Tales Memento Mori and The Abbey were within the best! I play very much adventure titles. I love them! Everytime new locations and other things.

Dreamfall is great, too. Imho!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived