Home

Assassin's Creed 2, anyone?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hk-42, your in the blog?! Wow, small world huh?

heh. Thats because the maker of the blog "FYTJ" and me are both of this AC forum: http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/5251069024 which is where most of these updates have been coming from.

EX: The place where 3 of the symbols were cracked by fans(number one was in the teaser and 5 was in the GI.) The GI info was leaked there, first people to find out how to use the symbols on the webcam, first leaked images of ezio, and so on.

The Da Vinci Code is one of my favourite books, but hey, each to their own.

Dan Brown is Umberto Ecco for retards.

EDIT: Also he's indirectly responsible for:

Cluttering up gas stations with imitations novels (Ironically where his books should have been sold in the first place).

Filling the History channel with more bull**** documentaries that have no basis in reality.

Creating a sect of people who only read Dan Brown novels.

Giving people who read Dan Brown novels the impression that doing so somehow means they have above average intelligence.

National Treasure 1 & 2.

Ubisoft Officially Announces Assassin's Creed 2 For Holiday 2009

Hooray for a 2009 release, hopefully it does not get delayed. Add that to my list of most wanted games for this year. I would have expected a 2010 date before that was announced.

Yep. The GI said Winter 2009, and Amazon had it marked for November 20th.(source- http://www.amazon.co.uk/Assassins-Creed-2-Xbox-360/dp/B001TK3DNG )

loving the release date - hating the trailer..still no gameplay..its basically an addon to the first teaser with a voice in it..

HK -- be wary -- Amazon are crud with release dates - World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King flew through dates on that site. October, December, November, august - the lot

loving the release date - hating the trailer..still no gameplay..its basically an addon to the first teaser with a voice in it..

HK -- be wary -- Amazon are crud with release dates - World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King flew through dates on that site. October, December, November, august - the lot

Ah well, they said winter 2009 Nov, Dec etc would be fine with me.

edit:

Assassins Creed 2 Coming to Wii and PSP

Dan Brown is Umberto Ecco for retards.

EDIT: Also he's indirectly responsible for:

Cluttering up gas stations with imitations novels (Ironically where his books should have been sold in the first place).

Filling the History channel with more bull**** documentaries that have no basis in reality.

Creating a sect of people who only read Dan Brown novels.

Giving people who read Dan Brown novels the impression that doing so somehow means they have above average intelligence.

National Treasure 1 & 2.

Ahuh.

I'm a bit confused about the plot...

Will Desmond Miles and Abstergo make an appearance in AC2? Because judging from the teasers, the sequel seems to not mention anything about the original game... other then that, this game is looking pretty good. Definitely on my X-Mas list.

I'm a bit confused about the plot...

Will Desmond Miles and Abstergo make an appearance in AC2? Because judging from the teasers, the sequel seems to not mention anything about the original game... other then that, this game is looking pretty good. Definitely on my X-Mas list.

Ezio is another ancestor of Desmond, so I assume you will be seeing him similarly to how he was in AC1. Dunno about Lucy and the doctor.

Ezio is another ancestor of Desmond, so I assume you will be seeing him similarly to how he was in AC1. Dunno about Lucy and the doctor.

I do hope that cliffhanger bit won't be ignored - it was a bit irritating when asassination awaited, but it added a lot to the game - another level of intrigue. I was half-expecting a modern-based Assassin's Creed, though! I'm glad that it remains mainly historically-set. Italy also is a very good choice - should be some exquisite renderings of cities to cause mayhem in! :)

As far as plot theories go, mine would be that

Abstergo have to hold off on killing Desmond at the end of AC1 because, as Lucy suggested, they need him in case there are problems. Such a problem occurs - they don't find the Piece of Eden based on Altair's memories and so have to delve into the memories of another ancestor.

Seems this new traer hasn't been posted yet.

On the Age of Light, truth lies on the shadows.

So, apparently it's connected with religion losing it's absolute and unchallenged place to reason. I'm yet to see what does this truth on the shadows hold.

Yea I posted it. Post 54.

No new gameplay sadly, but it has alot of clue. It shows 3 coat of arms, and it quickly flashes a symbol at the end.

http://lifelessly-yours.blogspot.com/2009/04/assassins-creed-2-facts-theories-and.html

More info there. Scroll down.

Archived