Home

Polar Bear's are awesome...

Samnmax221

because they despise fat stupid people as much as I do.

art.polar.bear.jpg

BERLIN, Germany (CNN) -- A polar bear attacked a woman at Berlin Zoo Friday afternoon after she climbed a fence and jumped into its habitat during feeding time, police said Saturday.

The bear attacks the woman during feeding time at the zoo.

One adult polar bit her several times after she plunged into the moat, police said.

Zoo workers tossed rescue rings toward the woman to hoist her out and distract polar bears swimming nearby, said Goerg Gebhard, a Berlin police officer.

"They saved her life," Gebhard told CNN.

The woman was severely injured and was being treated at a hospital, police said.

It's unclear why the woman entered the bear habitat, but police issued her a citation for trespassing.

Video: Sorry for Bild.

That is just...incredible...really...

Bet she sues because nobody stopped her being stupid. :lol:

It's unclear why the woman entered the bear habitat, but police issued her a citation for trespassing.

I find this bit amusing. :D

I recall a Darwin Award that was vaguely familiar to this, save that the animal was a lion (perhaps it was a tiger? I don't remember the exact story). :p

If you check the Darwin Awards website, there are several. A testament to the stupidity of mankind.

I recall a Darwin Award that was vaguely familiar to this, save that the animal was a lion (perhaps it was a tiger? I don't remember the exact story). :p
Was a person in Sweden where you can drive through a lion nest(In Kolmården, a swedish Zoo) that went out of the car to try too feed the lions, he was killed by them. Could be that story you thinking about, wouldn't suprise me if it was in the Darwin Awards

it's even a stupid way to kill yourself

Yeah, I could think of several, far less unpleasant ways to end my life than by getting ripped to shreds. She should have just found a nice, tall building to jump off of.

Yeah, I could think of several, far less unpleasant ways to end my life than by getting ripped to shreds. She should have just found a nice, tall building to jump off of.

Naw...

She was walking by and thought the Polar Bears looked hungry, and this in addition to certain suicidal thoughts drove her to dive into habitat. So she was looking out for the Polar Bears, but then she backed out, turning it into a big tease for everyone involved.

Archived