Home

Rumoured Planets?

Xirion

Wouldn't Coruscant be the one closest to the core? I would be very surprised if that is not a planet in the game. Guess I'm hoping for a few more original planets than what we see in that pic.

You are Correct DM, I saw the map the dude used and it aint the Official Galaxy Map, I took a minute to compare the official Galactic Map (Which takes the ancient stories into consideration) and It dont really match all the dots... my guess it was just drawn (Minus names) for the Time-line and isn't actually scaled/matched to a current Map.

You are Correct DM, I saw the map the dude used and it aint the Official Galaxy Map, I took a minute to compare the official Galactic Map (Which takes the ancient stories into consideration) and It dont really match all the dots... my guess it was just drawn (Minus names) for the Time-line and isn't actually scaled/matched to a current Map.

The planets moved IMHO. :p

Yeah I posted the unaltered one in the thread about the planets. I honestly don't think this map is correct about the planets. Naboo that close to Tat? And farther on the outer rim? I dunno... I also don't see Kashyyyk being on the Empire side.

Yeah I posted the unaltered one in the thread about the planets. I honestly don't think this map is correct about the planets. Naboo that close to Tat? And farther on the outer rim? I dunno... I also don't see Kashyyyk being on the Empire side.
Well Kashyyyk probably wouldn't choose to be on their side, but it could be controlled by the Empire like it was controlled by Czerka in KotOR.

Reason I'd have a hard time believing that is because Bioware had us save the planet from Czerka in KotOR. And if you saved the planet, they say they wouldn't let non-wookiees in there again. Just seems to me that it would be hard to convince them to let even Sith back there.

More or less, I want to know where they got their information. I won't trust it until there's proof.

Hmm. Ord Mantell will be interesting to see in its early days. I always loved that level most in Star Wars: Shadows Of The Empire. Perhaps now it has less...junk?

Tython...It will be something just to see this planet. I already know it is vastly different in the pics I have seen of it, vs what I had in my mind while reading the very first of it in Karpyshyn's Darth Bane Novels. This will be quite some time earlier than the events in Bane's time era.

Alderaan. Hmm. The tragic planet. We did see so little of this planet throughout the years and personally I'm glad it will receive (IMO) some well needed attention since the very first film.

Though I won't be on it to play most likely. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We're talking about whole planets here, especially dense, hard to cover planets like Kashyyyk, being behind the "front" does not necessarily mean they're part of that side, or even completely taken. They just might be so far out of the way that the enemy gets them because the republic doesn't want, or can't do anything about it.

Coruscant is a must, I really hope they add it.

Yeah!

It's like the center of everything but I've never played a Star Wars game where you actually get to explore it.

Granted my experience is limited mostly to KOTOR. But still.

I wonder if Coruscant is under the command of the Sith's, Which will be the capital of the Republic? Alderaan?
It's still under the control of the Republic, that was the whole point of the Treaty of Coruscant. The Sith removed their forces in exchange for the Republic giving up several worlds to Sith control.

Archived