Home

Looked around,And its not in sight

hugodknight

So i'll make a requests

Lets see you Epic Modders try this out

You know the Red Guards/Black Guards(Played Force Unleashed is when i first saw them) That use the Spear/Halberd Sabers and that awesome Red/Black Clone cape armor?

Well I haven't seen a mod with those sets

I think the world would love to have those in KoToR/TSL

Sadly i only have KoToR so can it be mostly for KoToR

also would it be to much to ask if the lightsabers come customizable and come with a killer Red looking crystal,Green Crystal,Purple and whatever color effects you want?

Well it dosen't have to be perfect look alike armor

xD

but close to it

and the spear i know there are 2-3 modders with the skill to make a Saber spear

Like really

if you can make a Chair in the game a spearsbr can't be to hard?

but guess that's why I'm requesting

There have been a couple of spear/staff type saber mods as I recall, but they don't use custom animations so they won't be anything like the TFU ones. As far as Royal/Shadow/Imperial Guards go, someone could conceivably model the helmet, but you're pretty much out of luck with any existing body model that resembles the ROTJ-style fully robed version. You could maybe go for an unrobed version, something along the lines of Kir Kanos - ref 1, ref 2, ref 3 - but the cloak may still be a problem.

The mandalorian armor a little remodelled... and reskinned, would be the better choice at base for the armor.

Edit: Yes, if I have some time i will make it, i need a little pause to the reskinning so i will just show you the model if i do it ^^

i heve do the model, but i have a problem to add it into the game =/

So my problem is that when I extract the model, that seems to be a simple mdl file and not an ascii, and when i put it alone in my ovverride the game crash at moment to use the model x_x

i heve do the model, but i have a problem to add it into the game =/

So my problem is that when I extract the model, that seems to be a simple mdl file and not an ascii, and when i put it alone in my ovverride the game crash at moment to use the model x_x

After you export, you have to use Taina's replacer and follow her instruction in the readme. After that, and you have created the new .mdl and .mdx files, you can put it into your override.

But Seikan, you know that you can not do any adding/deleting on the model correct? You can only move around vertexes.

Archived