Home

MaceLyden

Can someone PLEASE either make a mod that lets you have EVERY party member outside of the ship with you and following you around and fighting with you at the same time?

PLEASE and THANKS.

Removed part of post that was off-topic, since you found our Mod Link Requests Thread enough said. ;) -RH

{Snip} Removed response to deleted part of post. -RH

As for your mod request, it isn't possible AFAIK. IIRC, the game is hardcoded to only allow you to take 3 party members + any puppets your party has. And the game is set so your total party members can only have 3 puppets. (including Bao-Dur's remote, so you only have 2 'puppet slots')

You really should read descriptions, he used the defenders wrist console, it says it right at the bottom of the description.

Now I don't know what the Defender's wrist console is, so don't ask me, I want to find out though.

I read the description...that was the FIRST thing I did, like you.

I also asked for a link for the defender's wrist console, but that part of my post was deleted because of the rules.

Besides, all the sites with the defender's wrist console have been deleted. someone archived all of defender's wrist console mods he had, but he didn't archive the one that was updated enough to do what I want. So, I would just want someone to simply make a mod with this capability, now that I've proved with this video that it's possible.

A little investigation of the mod's release thread, specifically somewhere in the last several posts, might illuminate you.

did you think I haven't tried that? that was the first thing that popped up in the google search! the links in that thread are useless, seeing that the site they are linked to doesn't exist anymore. And the links posted toward the end of the thread don't exist on the site anymore, it just takes you to their homepage. these posts were in 2002, keep in mind. Thanks for trying though....

As stated above the party limits of you and 2 followers are indeed hard-coded and no mod can change that. To reinforce this...

This is when playing around with it helps as that is how I figured it out.

Anyway, pick a couple of party members and then use the console to remove them from the party. Once you do that, then put in two new party members and repeat. Eventually you will have all your party members out at once, but you will only have control of two of them as the others will just stand there and do nothing unless you have an enemy in which case they will attack it and then stop and never move again.

the links in that thread are useless, seeing that the site they are linked to doesn't exist anymore.

Check post #110 from the release topic.

these posts were in 2002, keep in mind. Thanks for trying though....

How did somebody release a mod in 2002 for a game which came out in 2005? :p

Check post #110 from the release topic.

yes, I saw that one, but it being just "wrist console", I thought It wasn't the DEFENDER's wrist console, especially since I installed it to be sure, and only saw options to spawn patry members to fight them.

Archived